Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reading Time

Since graduating from the University of Cincinnati with my BA in Organizational Leadership, I've been able to start plowing through some of the leadership books that I've been collecting for a while now. Here is a short list of the books I've read over the past two months:

Thinking For a Change - John Maxwell
Switch - Chip Heath & Dan Heath
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership - Harvard Business Review
Leadership and Self-Deception - The Arbinger Institute
Three Deep Breaths - Thomas Crum

I would recommend all of them. I am really enjoying the fact that I finally have time to read
through my library. Next items on the list:

The Leadership Challenge - James Kouzes & Barry Posner
The Art of Framing - Gail Fairhurst & Robert Sarr
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen R. Covey
Leadership From the Inside Out - Kevin Cashman

This will be good.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I look forward to (and expect) a thorough discussion of each.