Sunday, March 23, 2008

Welcome to the Eclectic Blog.

This blog is not intended as a snapshot of my life.  Instead, I want to discuss some of my favorite topics.  These range from Architecture, Technology, Travel, Aviation, Finances, and much more.  I want to write on here some of my ideas, thoughts, and aspirations about these topics.  However, I want my posts to read more like magazine articles than journal entries.  I may not be fully unbiased as in most magazines, but this is done simply to generate discussion.  Please comment as much as you would like.  If the post becomes a hot topic, I might incorporate it into newer posts.  If there is a topic you would like me to address, just let me know.
~Barch

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Nice post. It is a post, by the way, despite what you may think. I'm glad you have a blog now, too! I love you!

Kathy JH said...

I can't believe you have succumbed to the pressure and have started your own blog! I'm looking forward to reading about your thoughts.